Friday, August 29, 2008

this is almost as bad as electing bush TWICE.


I am an idiot. I haven't been eating much, so while I was out, I decided to stock up on some energy bars to make sure I don't die of malnutrition. When I'm at home, I usually eat lemon zest Luna Bars (ClifBars for the ladies), but I couldn't find any at Whole Foods. So I bought another Odwalla bar. Not even one with a flavor, mind you. Just the kind called "Super Protein"! All the flavors they had looked so disgusting, my mind must have been relieved to see one without some dazzlingly nauseating coupling. So I bought THREE.

...BLEGH. I don't want ANYONE to have to eat these EVER. Maybe George Bush. Well, yeah, definitely Rush Limbaugh.

I can't place the flavor. Plastic bucket, maybe? Garden hose? I speak from experience.

No comments: