Saturday, September 6, 2008

ummmmmm (part one)

Did you know it was New York Fashion Week? Me neither. I am so out of the loop it's embarrassing.

Anyway, it started yesterday and goes on throughout this whole week. Tokyo's fashion week went on this past week as well. I've looked at all the collection photos so far and a surprising amount of the clothes were FUG. But despair not! The following are some S/S 09 looks I like. Alexander Wang was a huuuge disappointment, but Rachel Comey and Lorick made my little heart skip two beats. I'll break my faves so far into two parts.

Here's part one:

Rachel Comey















Lorick













Catherine Holstein















Julie Haus










Charlotte Ronson







Alice McCall













BCBG Max Azria










Vincent Villarin





Trovata




Noriko Fukushima
(from Tokyo)



Cushnie et Ochs



Unconditional


No comments: