Monday, May 19, 2008

it's over (time for presents)

graduation was good, but a little awkward. i technically finished in december, so i didn't know a soul graduating (save for a few, but they were conveniently hard to find that morning while we congregated before the rotunda.) but the ceremony was really lovely and historic and all that.

i don't buy much into school spirit, but i am a sap for historic importance (this is thomas jefferson's school! whee!)

anyway, pictures will come soon! my parents were too inept to operate my camera, but they took some with their own. thank you SO MUCH to everyone who came! it made me feel special!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good time!!
I wish I could've been there.. Ugh, I'm sorry the only people you recognized were so off-putting...

yaaay!!!

-L