Monday, May 5, 2008

hello!

Sorry for my very long absence. In addition to the family-emergency-type fiasco, I took a much needed mental health break. Web design is mentally exhausting, but I've finally made a lot of progress on my client's website. And now I'm back in action, finally!

What have I been doing in my absence? Besides work, online shopping of course! AND, I've been asked to model one of my dresses for the amazing online boutique Sotto, which will soon stock my much-coveted Mooka Kinney romper!

Last night I won this darling dress from eBay store Sally-Jane Vintage. It also doubles as a skirt. All her things for sale are amazing, and I'll definitely be back for more once my bank account recuperates.



For anyone still reading, thank you thank you thank you! I'll be updating on a daily basis from now on, and I won't leave you stranded again.

x
allison

No comments: