Wednesday, January 28, 2009

who wants cheap designer clothes? you do!

I just wanted to let you all know in advance that I'm going to be selling a batch of never-worn (and new-with-tags) designer clothing on eBay. These are clothes I bought from online boutiques that didn't fit (or looked bad on my body) and I intended to get tailored, but wound up sitting in my closet for months. I'll let you know when I've made the listings. For now, I need to do some research on keywords and work on photographing the clothes.

Here's a taste of what I'll be selling:


Current/Elliot Tulip dress, size 0


Sophomore Button dress in orange, size S


Rachel Comey Triangle belt in brown, size S


Also: Elizabeth & James shorts, Devotte boots, a Diane von Furstenburg blouse, a Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent dress, a BCBG top, an Anthropologie dress, lots of unworn Urban Outfitters stuff...and maybe an Alexander Wang dress, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my cup of tea! Where's the old linkaroo?

KATLIN said...

Cool, dude! I probably won't buy anything, but if anything tempts me enough, I will.

giovannificca said...

It needn't stop you from choosing to wear what these famous figures of high society choose to wear.http://www.dolcefugo.com/