Sunday, January 18, 2009

all is not right with the world.

This movie topped the box office this weekend. A movie about a mall cop. A movie starring one of the least funny comedians I know (who is also, surprise surprise, a Republican!). It's beating Gran Torino, a movie I saw last night and thought was fantastic. Clint Eastwood is also a Republican (well, he claims to be a Libertarian but supported John McCain), but I don't hold that against him because he seems like a good guy. Kevin James is a Republican who made a stupid movie about two dudes who pretend to be gay for the benefits. Clint Eastwood is a Republican who made an intelligent movie about race relations. I love the Dollars Trilogy, too.

I loathe you, Kevin James. LOATHE. YOU ARE AWFUL.

3 comments:

Dennise said...

Ew, Kevin James is so gross. Not funny at all.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog through a link and just wanted to comment on this post and I'd rather be an scarf-wearing, indie movie-loving elitist than an ignorant Republican with a horrible sense of humor.

allison said...

HAHA! I get you, Anonymous, and agree completely.

x
allison