Thursday, January 29, 2009

sentimental quote of the day.

"I love sleep,
my life has a tendency
to fall apart when I’m awake."
-Ernest Hemingway
{via.}
This entire post is quite beautiful. I like this part best:

"I often wonder,
is it really possible,
a certain place
can make you feel different?
When you look at that picture above,
you get a feeling,
a feeling of wanting to be there.
You don't want to be where you are now,
because you can't be in two different places.
I wish i was happy with the place
i am now.
I am not.
I already know this place.
I am dreaming about places
i've never been.
Places unknown,
places to discover.

If only i wasn't so afraid to fly."

2 comments:

KATLIN said...

ME TOO!

Robert smith said...

I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog.