Sunday, April 19, 2009

bloggy blog.

I haven't been posting much lately, mostly because I'm in a transitional period of my life (um...I do realize this phase has been going on for about a year now). I'm looking for jobs in my city, figuring out long-term plans, and looking to carve out my own little niche. So, at the moment, I'm trying to decide what to focus this blog on. (I realize that this specific indecisiveness has been going on for quite some time as well.)

Looking back, I sometimes used this space for things that were better left to personal diaries and conversations. I don't regret revealing my struggles with mental health issues, because I do think there's an unnecessary stigma towards them. But I also don't think it's appropriate to reveal deeply personal things on a blog I sometimes promote on my resume and networking vehicles attached to my name. So, I'm going to be deleting all posts of the sort and re-focusing future content on pretty clothes, pretty apartments, pretty everything...along with some pretty adorbz kitty pictures and rambling social commentary. Good stuff, right?

Signed,
The Management

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hope you're doing okay.